Raptor Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I just purchased a 05 raptor 660. My apologies as the last post was also mine ? so new revelation. My raptor seems to have an idle issue. It will stay idling but sometimes if I let it sit it’ll stall out. It’ll seem like it will pop not really backfire and just not remain extremely consistent and smooth. It also seems that I can turn the idle speed up but it won’t idle up till I give it a throttle bump. Also it has great top end power but it seems when I shift from second to third when I’m going quick the rpm will hang like it’s trying to catch up than take off. Almost like a quick hesitation, not really a clutch slip because it doesn’t rev up. Does have slight popping on decel. Other than the idle issue and the slight hesitation it runs pretty good. I think the jetting has to be pretty close, or maybe I just need to adjust the fuel screws out a few turns and notch down the other needle a notch? What do you guys recommend? And what would be a good jetting compilation for the following mods: it has K and N airfilter, with the lid, no airbox mods. And a full sparks exhaust (packing is most likely gone but i don’t plan to repack it). Thanks!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts