Raptor Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, are you looking to do mods for you're Raptor?? Hit up my friends at Jokers Racing. They are good to do business with and won't screw you over. www.jokersracing.com or 425-605-0924 :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
I ORDERED A LOWERING KIT FROM THEM AND THEY WERE VERY EASY TO DEAL WITH AND TALK TO. I WOULD TELL EVERYONE TO BUY FROM THEM THEY ARE TOP NOTCH. THEY SHOULD TRY TO GET ON AS A SPONSOR HERE

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Sponsors that are interactive are the best kind. :thumbsup: Even if they didn't become one, but have an account and help people out with knowledge, I'm sure people would start to order stuff from them... :crazy:

·
Registered
201 Posts
every post i have seen from this guy is him just talking about his site. SPAM

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Baba booey said:
HAHAHAHA SPAM! It's not my site dude. It's a buddy of mine... a fellow Joker as we might say. We just go riding together and I help plug them when I can. Thats what friends and good customers do. Sorry for recomending a good company.

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
Joker83 said:
Baba booey said:
HAHAHAHA SPAM! It's not my site dude. It's a buddy of mine... a fellow Joker as we might say. We just go riding together and I help plug them when I can. Thats what friends and good customers do. Sorry for recomending a good company.
So, why don't you recommend YOUR FRIENDS SITE to become a sponsor ;) Then the 4000+ members can decide for themselves if it's a good site.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I can tell you I called them (Jokers racing) looking to purchase LTE Duals and LTE efi controller, got voice mail, left my message. 24 days later :mad: I received a call back on my voice mail...no I did not return the call...in total I was called 4 times by two different people wanting my business. After that much time had passed I figured they were not interested in doing business, at least with me anyway. And yes I called several more times after the initial message and only got voice mail. You might guess what my recommendation is :(

·
Registered
478 Posts
These guys said that they had, I forget exactly, but like 3 or 6 sets of LTE's in stock so I called and got voice mail, so left message, they called me back about 4-5 days later. I asked about LTE's and he said that yep he can get them right out to me. I asked if they had the stock there and he said no problem(not really ansering my question). I then asked if he was sure they were on his shelf because LTE was backordered like a month at the time so he said well maybe he would have to check cause he didnt have them there and just orders from LTE. Sure enough "I guess it might take a little longer than he thought". Good thing I asked otherwise if I had taken his word for it, would have been waiting. I really dont like that kind of service, "just guessing" about stuff is not good with me.

·
Registered
13,279 Posts
Sounds like Jokers is your standard "drop ship" retailer. That means when you place an order with them they order it from the vendor and it gets shipped from the vendor to you. This type of business works fine as long as you keep strong communication with the customer. If you get a phone call or email you need to reply right away.

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
The name of the company sounds appropriate... :grin_nod: :grin_nod:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Seems to be the case, unfortunate though that it happened to more people than just me :confused:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts