Raptor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to find info about the Juice Box Pro. I've been to both Two Bros and Power Commanders websites and looked at the comparison of the two on Two Bros site. Apparently the Juice Box Pro can use PC3/5 maps.

- So, is it fair to say that the adjustability either programmer is going to be the same, ie. Adjusting by tps and rpm vs, Hi-Lo-Mid tps of some of the other programmers?

- Quality of the Juice Box? PC's have been around for quite a while and are very well understood, has anybody used or have experience with the Juice Box?

I found one sponsor selling them and will be looking for a programmer very shortly, just not sure if its worth it to try something new...Thanks for the help

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
The pc 3 and 5 have alot of adjustability the 5 can do other stuff too like hold two maps, map multiple cylinders, i don't know alot about the juice box but im gonna guess it like the dobeck,so spend the extra money on the 3 or 5 cause the juice box or dobecks can only go so far with modding the power commanders can go all the way

·
Registered
91 Posts
The pc 3 and 5 have alot of adjustability the 5 can do other stuff too like hold two maps, map multiple cylinders, i don't know alot about the juice box but im gonna guess it like the dobeck,so spend the extra money on the 3 or 5 cause the juice box or dobecks can only go so far with modding the power commanders can go all the way
If you want a pc5 I found the cheepest is courser racing for 270.00 shipped that is the cheepest I have found

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^ thanks...haven't found 'em that low!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts