Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Congratulations
Stuckey
You are our July 2011 Winner for Raptor of the Month
As a Winner you get Life Time VIP!

·
A-10 Crew Chief
1,143 Posts
Thank you rappy! I wasn't expecting to get that many votes! I guess the DASAs were a good choice! lol

·
A-10 Crew Chief
1,143 Posts
Thank you Blue!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Nice job !

I do have to ask, Do you ever get hit in the back of the head with rocks from your rear tire or is that mostly a Dune rider?

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Congrats stuckey!!! Nice bike for sure man ;)

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
Way to stuckey! One for the hometown boy haha. Can't wait to carve some dunes with you buddy get back safe ;-)

·
GO BLUE!!!
641 Posts
Congrats man!!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Congrats Brandon. Same here, we need to hit the Dunes as soon as the weather permits

·
A-10 Crew Chief
1,143 Posts
TTR; I have never got hit with anything besides the usual...The only reason my fenders are cut off is because I rolled it so many times in the desert and ruined them. I figured "why ride a broke quad when I can cut the broke parts off and still look BA?" I have never been hit with rocks from my quad from cut fenders. In my desert riding, it is no different than having fenders. When I had them...they didn't keep anything off me anyway. But to answer your question...It is equal without! Even in dunes, the sand never hits my head from the back tires. It all gets thrown to the rear. :)

Thank you Carp! We still need to ride SOON!!! Most of my family is off of SR500 Exit 2 so I know you are close! lol!

Thank you 686cc!! Glamis is calling my name! I need to test out the knew build! But I need lessons in launching!

Thank you quiksilverz71!!!

Manny! Weather is always good for the dunes! lol. But soon bud........very soon!!!!! You need to teach me how to drift the bowls like you!

·
Modding Maniac
3,052 Posts
Congrats bro. That Rappy looks sik with those DASA's

·
A-10 Crew Chief
1,143 Posts
Thank you FamilyGuy!

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Wish I coulda been first to say congrats. As you know yesterday was super hectic for me but great win you deserved it bro. Get your ass back here so you can play in the fun sandbox instead of the shitty one you're in now get back safe bro! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Thanks for the reply and Thanks for your service... As I tell my son (who is also enjoying the giant sand box) Watch your Feet! Dumont october 8th! cant come quick enough!

·
A-10 Crew Chief
1,143 Posts
Thanks for the reply and Thanks for your service... As I tell my son (who is also enjoying the giant sand box) Watch your Feet! Dumont october 8th! cant come quick enough!
Sadly I don't think I will be making it out to FSA this year. I'm not suppose to be back to the States until mid September timeframe, and I don't think my daughter will want to give me up that soon after 8 months, lol. But I will be heading over that way for Thanksgiving! What are you guys taking out to FSA?

·
A-10 Crew Chief
1,143 Posts
Wish I coulda been first to say congrats. As you know yesterday was super hectic for me but great win you deserved it bro. Get your ass back here so you can play in the fun sandbox instead of the shitty one you're in now get back safe bro! :thumbsup:
Thanks Danny! Only 76 days until I am homeward bound!

·
A-10 Crew Chief
1,143 Posts
Alright everybody, seeing as today is the last day my quad will be gracing the homepage of this fine site, I would just like to thank everybody who voted for me and allowed me this opportunity. It has been fun seeing my baby first thing when I log in here everyday. You all are AWESOME! :D

·
734RStreetScraper
358 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts