Raptor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put about 2 hours on my brand new thor se rig (chest protector) and this happened. Velcro strip ripping and detatching from the strap. Just wanted people to know so you have a chance to avoid this. This is the Kidney belt portion of the RIG.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I was talking to the dealer and thor quite a bit today, they are on backorder until march so either way i am screwed. I will most likely push for a refund and free shipping of my next purchase. Bummer it was really comfortable, lightweight, could move easily, no downside until this.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
That stinks man, I havent had any problem with my thor stuff yet but I havent tried this particular item though.

ps - I just emailed you back about the Ebay thing.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool tera no prob, if I can help ya out i will be glad to no one is even watching it right now. So I am pretty sure it will be yours. What were you lookin to spend, I don't even know what they run. make me an offer and i am sure we can work it out. Thanks - Rich

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
DrDsRaptor said:
Cool tera no prob, if I can help ya out i will be glad to no one is even watching it right now. So I am pretty sure it will be yours. What were you lookin to spend, I don't even know what they run. make me an offer and i am sure we can work it out. Thanks - Rich
Brand new off parts plus they are $47. Just shoot me a message if no one buys it or whatever and let me know. Thanks man. :thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts