Raptor Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title above says i just got a new quad. My previous machine was an 02' 400ex. I got the 07' 700 RaptorSE(Orange and Black). I'm picking it up on thursday. I was debating between the new KFX450r or the Raptor and i settled on the Raptor. For now its gonna be stock but next month i got a few mods in the working. I'm thinking about pro-armor skids (main and swing arm), pro armor phat peg nerfs in black, an exhaust(slip on), and some sort of front bumper. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. From what i see on this website it has all you need. I found a alot of interesting things here. I'll post some pics when i get it home. Thanks Mike....

·
Registered
243 Posts
I just bought the yfz shocks for mine and let me tell you i regret riding it all last summer without them... even minor jumps or fast riding through the woods and you will notice a huge increase in performance with these things! Also I would suggest getting the PCIII so that you can be sure your engine isnt running to lean, and also look into a decent intake such as the pro flow with k&n or whatever you prefer! Another suggestion is when looking for something to buy just look around this site for a little bit and get some opinions :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Congrats! Enjoy your new bike!

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
tazmkny said:
I was debating between the new KFX450r or the Raptor and i settled on the Raptor. For now its gonna be stock but next month i got a few mods in the working.
I was in the same delimea two weeks ago and got the Raptor. Took it out last weekend and love it. Smoked a 450r at the drags too. :thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts