Raptor Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the forum. Just wanted to let everyone in on the good news. Just brought home my brand new 07' Special Edition. The bike looks AWESOME!! Love the black but the burnt orange front and tank cover finish it off. Didn't get to ride it much as it was COLD here tonight and I'll go easy on it for a while during the break-in. Moved up from a Z400. The Z is a good bike but once I rode the new 700, I had to have one.

Anyway, sorry to ramble. Just excited bout my toy!!!!!

Later,
Matt

·
Registered
210 Posts
Congrat! :thumbsup: and welcome 8)

·
Registered
767 Posts
Congrats, were gonna need an SE forum soon. 8)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ATC-Crazy said:
Welcome! You will never get tired of the color. I still stop in the doorway before leaving the garage just to take a look at mine!
I did the same thing leaving this morning. I knew I was buying it the second I saw it sitting on the showroom floor. I think the thing looks AWESOME!

Thanks for for the welcome guys. Now bring on the Mods!

Later,
Matt

·
Registered
120 Posts
welcome :thumbsup:

·
Registered
218 Posts
Diddly said:
Congrats, were gonna need an SE forum soon. 8)
Definately. :thumbsup:

Since we got the special "Digital TCI w/16-Bit ECU", instead of the regular 16-Bit ECU. :grin_nod:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Thanks. I dont think I could ever have too much fun with it though. All I can think about all day long is riding it haha. I was never this bad with my dirtbike. Couldnt even go riding today though, we were having troubles with the rear brake caliper on my friends '06 700, so I gotta wait till tomorrow. :(

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hello everybody,i am also new to the forum and have also just bought a 2007 700SE .I have had it for 5 weeks already,and all i can say is wow.It was well worth the cash as well as the wait.I have already extended the steering column,as well as added on a few necessary items.(nerf bars,rear wheel spacers,a arm protectors and bash plates.)
All i can say is that this is definately the most awesome machine that i have ever riden. :grin_nod:
The only problem i have is that the clearence on the swingarm,with the standard tires,is not very good and i have already ad to replace the rear disc :( I have been told to replace them with 22" all-tracks.Are these good tires?I am on a farm and only do trail riding(lots of rocks,mud,hard pack dirt roads and sand)
I would greatly apreciate any form of advice.I am very stocked to be a "member" of the 700 club :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
What kind of swing arm skid plate do you have? Not sure about the all tracs but going to a 22" will help. Also try readjusting your rear axel inside the consentric cam to the 5 to 7 oclock position if you can. this will add about 1/2 to 3/4 in of addition rear ground clearence

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.