Raptor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought this bike a BW350T, heard they are very hard to find. Looks like a hoot to ride but needs some work. Anyone know anything about these like how many were produced or any good places to get some parts. Part seem hard to find and pricey! The frame and swing arm are pretty scuffed up but I think if I strip it down and powder coat it would look like new. Here are a couple pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
664 Posts
Nice find> I think production was around 2000 or so If I remember right. If you dont mind me asking how much did you pay and where did you find it? Id be interested if you decide to sell it. I had a fat cat 200 that was a blast to ride on the trails.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I knew these things are pretty rare and I probably paid more than I should. I gave $1,200 for it but it looks like most of it is there. The BW200 are all over for that kind of cash but I also hear they are really lacking for power. Of course over the last couple days I have been tearing it apart and ording lots of parts. Just put a wiring harness on it as there was a "birds nest" under the headlight. They had over ridden the clutch and neutral switches. I have both on order and should be here tomorrow. Working on front brake right now, new chain, gears, cables and carb parts on the way. I just saw one of these go for $2,900 in good shape on e-bay, but at the rate I'm buying parts it's not going to take me long before I hit $2,500 in it:eek:!

·
Registered
664 Posts
I think $1200 was more than fair. 200s do sell for that. I would have been all over that for $1200.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts