Raptor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a White Bros Pro Aluminum full system used off ebay for $284 shipped and i was gonna buy a wb hotbox and was wonderig if a Lexx tuner would work just as good maybe its the same thing???

·
Super Moderator
17,058 Posts
I haven't seen the hot box, White bros has been out of business a while now so I don't have a good web page to look it up. But my guess is it's based on the same Dobeck controller than most of the rest of the tuners out there are. Not sure which generation of Dobeck it would be though.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i believe the lexx is the same as a dobeck gen 3 im not sure is anyone running a lexx controller and how well does it work with the big 3

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
They work great with the big3 setups. Not enough adjustability for big HP machines but perfect for the everyday rider. Oh and is that the aluminum pro2 white bros. full system exaust? If so you're gonna love it haha I had one and holy hell that thing was loud. Everybody hated me :) Wasn't to bad with the quiet core in it though and gave me some good HP/TQ gains. Only problem is like MD said WB is outa business so you wont be able to get parts for it. Vance and hines bought them out and then discontinued the line.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea its the full exhaust and i hope it comes with the quiet core so does the lexx tuner go by the same exact settings as say the dobeck brand

1 - 5 of 5 Posts