Raptor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is amazing i just broke my gforce axel :eek:
i was going off a 3 foot double boom i went skidding i stayed on it butit was a hell of a ride
i almost hit the watering truck i am keeping this one and they are sending me a free one now
and mind you i was going about 15mph and didnt get more then 6 inches of air i guess it was cracked
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
I have race on sunday so hopefully i will get it by friday i dont want to use the stock one
i also have a tusk clutch kit with hd springs coming in on wednesday hopefully it works better then

well here are some pics of it

Now here are some videos of the double that i did it on but i am tripleling it these times 15 feet in the air and 70 feet out only wheeler to do it the last one is of a 80 foot table top that i cleared 100 ft on with only 8 feet of hight in the top of 3rd :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :grin_nod:

last Table top

last just some pics of my painted (spray on truck bed liner) wheels and my wheeler put to gether before it broke
8)

sorry long post

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
oh that sucks..but lest tyhey givein u a new one thats good..in ur painted stuff looks good ya.. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my new axle should be here friday tomorrow i am putting in a tusk clutch kit with hd springs and new brake pads for the rear

·
Registered
833 Posts
those jumps looked awesome. and that sucks about the broken axle. i just put on a g force axle i hope it does not happen to me.

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
sikraptor700 said:
Hows the paint holding up??
i painted my a-arm's..oil cap ..front sprocket cover in some other stuff back in march...in it held up fine..no chips are anything.... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mine seem to be holding up havent ridden on them yet except one lap so ya

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dam it wont be here tell monday now i have to use my stock axel for the race dam dam dam lol

·
Registered
37 Posts
Wow, that could of turned out really bad if you were getting alot of air. Nice raptor. I'm going to paint my Wolverine rims, what do you recommend for prepping the surface? and, what kind of paint do you suggest?

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
work your way up and practice casing at diffrent stages until you know the speed to hit it at or whatch some one else do it then ask them lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts