Raptor Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
legbuh said:
Yep, 4 door Titan. Nope, tailgate doesn't quite close. Maybe if you aired out the tires it would. Straps work fine, or I also use a 2 place sled trailer to haul as well.
Ya, I have a crew cab Titan and it doesnt fit :( . It bums me out but I would'nt trade the truck for anything else.

·
Registered
203 Posts
DJG21 said:
legbuh said:
Yep, 4 door Titan. Nope, tailgate doesn't quite close. Maybe if you aired out the tires it would. Straps work fine, or I also use a 2 place sled trailer to haul as well.
Ya, I have a crew cab Titan and it doesnt fit :( . It bums me out but I would'nt trade the truck for anything else.
I have a Titan Crew Cab too and no way would I trade my truck!!! Hell get the bed extender! or get a trailer. Legbuh, stay true! Remeber the Titan! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
580 Posts
hey legbuh, are you in southern illinois by chance? when i got my 06 raptor the dealer had 1 06 se left... i almost got it, but the price drove me to the regular blue one.

·
Registered
142 Posts
legbuh said:
Anyhow, here it is right when we got home:

Congrats.... when you hear anything about the color is because they are jelous.....
And an advise on the straping..... do it from the footpegs...... thats how i do it..

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
T-Dog said:
DJG21 said:
legbuh said:
I have a Titan Crew Cab too and no way would I trade my truck!!! Hell get the bed extender! or get a trailer. Legbuh, stay true! Remeber the Titan! :thumbsup:
I love my titan as well. I've tricked it out a little with some big tires, chrome rims and fender flares:

Hard to tell from this pic, but those tires are about double the width of the stockers. :)

·
Registered
187 Posts
Truck Looks sharp 8) Nice choice on wheels!

·
Registered
203 Posts
legbuh said:
T-Dog said:
DJG21 said:
legbuh said:
I love my titan as well. I've tricked it out a little with some big tires, chrome rims and fender flares:

Hard to tell from this pic, but those tires are about double the width of the stockers. :)
SWEET!! What size are the tires and did you lift your truck? I am looking at new tires soon. I am going to place a small lift on it too. I think the tires will last the summer before I have to replace them.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Love the Yellow and Black. :thumbsup: Search for the infamous "3 mods" in this Forum and you will be on the best possible path. Personally, I think it should be the "4 mods" because of the 15 tooth sprocket but hey, you will be amazed at the power and torque anyway. :grin_nod:

21 - 32 of 32 Posts