1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
Take your lid off, put the K&N filter from Pro Flow and the outerwears sleeve on and send me the $100 I just saved you! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
Aside the sarcasm, I've also seen 1" "filter plugs" you can put in your lid, I was looking into the lid you're looking at but it ain't for the 700 and it's alot of coin. Bottom line, take the lid off and run a $15 outerwears. :) P.S. whatever you do, buy it from Sweetquads!! (You're welcome Tom! :lol:)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea its pricey but looks pretty tight,,,but fuck it, $15 vs $109 :crazy:,,done deal thanks

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
Rey Rey, I was thinking, if you ride in wet conditions like I sometimes do, you might want to look into those "plug deallies. Then when you ride in the nasty shit you can pop your lid on and still get some additional air flow. I think they are only a couple $$ for a set of 4 or 6. I'll look around and post a link for ya. :thumbsup:
http://www.magicracing.com/Uni-Filter-Air-Box-Vents_p_80-3484.html That was quick! :lol: Call Tom @ Sweetquads and see if he can get em' for you, he gives a forum member discount!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Dude down the street has that on his YFZ450, he swears by it... Not sure why cause he gets smoked by the rappy on a regular basis :grin_nod:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SandDragon said:
Rey Rey, I was thinking, if you ride in wet conditions like I sometimes do, you might want to look into those "plug deallies. Then when you ride in the nasty shit you can pop your lid on and still get some additional air flow. I think they are only a couple $$ for a set of 4 or 6. I'll look around and post a link for ya. :thumbsup:
http://www.magicracing.com/Uni-Filter-Air-Box-Vents_p_80-3484.html That was quick! :lol: Call Tom @ Sweetquads and see if he can get em' for you, he gives a forum member discount!
I appreciate the help but I aint trying to drill holes in my airbox. Rather just put outerwears on it. but good looking out though :thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.