Raptor Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everybody around here seems so angry about one guy, you all need to take a cold shower. I think I'll stick with my atv parts dealer.
At least we can sip a beer and enjoy life.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Yeah I agree with mangrove. I am one who has been arguing with that one guy. I think maybe if we just ignore him he will go away. And as far as that beer.. Sounds like a plan.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Sometimes people just rub me the wrong way. Problem I have always had. But ignoring them usually is the best way to get back at them

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
06RAPPY700R said:
Sometimes people just rub me the wrong way. Problem I have always had. But ignoring them usually is the best way to get back at them

different people react different ways. Its obvious I cant just sit back and watch someone make some of the comments he did. Shouldnt have to either.

·
Registered
751 Posts
I agree with 135boom also. Believe me, when people piss me off, they know it. Ive already been pulled over for road rage but I also live in massachusetts so we all drive like idiots. There is no way to shut atlas up though. He gets turned on by pissing people off. And what better way then to do it online where he cant get his ass kicked. I bet if he was in a room with all us, he wouldnt say a thing. Thats just his type. fuck him

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
06RAPPY700R said:
I agree with 135boom also. Believe me, when people piss me off, they know it. Ive already been pulled over for road rage but I also live in massachusetts so we all drive like idiots. There is no way to shut atlas up though. He gets turned on by pissing people off. And what better way then to do it online where he cant get his ass kicked. I bet if he was in a room with all us, he wouldnt say a thing. Thats just his type. fuck him

I agree.... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
815 Posts
I talked to Atlas... after everyone told him that he was ridiculous.... we talked on msn messenger (i guess he added me bcs i was trying make everyone quit posting things about the issue)..... After talking to him, he was not trying to make near as big of a deal out of it as it was..... after talking, he told me that he had just read the magazine article and wanted everyone that goes to Glamis to be informed.... his first instinct was not to shut down glamis.... (again this is all stuff that he told me after the fact on msn messenger)... after talking some more he said that things just got way out of control.... and he stared getting defensive when everyone was sayign that he was crazy and noone cared.... he said he just wanted everyone to be informed but then ppl started saying he was stupid and then he started coming back with stuff (like sayign he was wanting to shut down glamis)....

anyway..... i think that MAYBE everything just got out of hand.... and "atlas's" purpose for the thread got changed after things started going to opposite way he thought they would.....

so..... maybe everyone should just forget that whole thread.... and realize that yes atlas was right about the environmental crap ( i think that everyone likes to be informed)... but that there are way more important things in this world that should be focused on........ i think that atlas might agree to all of this also.... that we all can just understand what each other was saying and understand each others points and views....

Atlas - i am sure you are going to read this.... so if i have said anything about our convo that is incorrect, PLEASE CORRECT ME....or if their is something that you would like to add.... to maybe explain a little more to the guys about what your original plan was about informing the atv riders at Glamis..... (in my mind feel free to add your response to what i have said).....Lets just try to keep it civil and not make a big deal out of something that is over now....

I feel that this forum is an amazing place for EVERYONE to get suggestions and info about their ATVS and riding....

Im not trying to stand up for ANYONE.... bcs i dont even know this "atlas" guy.... just tyring to smooth everything over....
I dont want ANYONE to take this as i am standing up for atlas or even that i am agreeing with what his original plan was.... just informing people....

Plattner

·
Registered
815 Posts
HA HA HA i Dont want everyone turning against me now HA HA HA... i am just trying to inform everyone with the info that he gave me..... trying to add a little reasoning - even if he had none to start with...

Plattner

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
135boom said:
06RAPPY700R said:

I agree.... :thumbsup:

i agree also, i think that if you don't want people to get pissed off or tell you your stupid then do more research and word your post better, his original post was very ignorant and caused the entire thread to go south. If he had took more time to explain his purpose in his original post then i wouldn't of treated him like that, but if your going to post without thinking and if you don't know 100% of what your talkign about, just be careful how you word it. or don't say it, cuz people like me. who are paid to argue with people for a living, will jump all over you. Cuz frankly while i'm at work, i have all the time in the world to argue.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Mangrove said:
Yeahh mangrove mother fucker, military guy 3000 of them a 6 feet under right now. Hopeless bitch
Hey Plattner explain that.. Look at the bumper forum page 9.. I think you've been had.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Mangrove.. that sounds like a gay strip club.. you fruit.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
my, my, my :crazy:

·
Registered
3,586 Posts

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
Mangrove said:
At work!!! Nick the doorman, hopeless bitch
yeah mangrove definitly is that ****** atlas. ...it's hard to answer doors and carry a fucking computer, but i'm such a stud that i manage just fine..can't wait for glamis on thursday...i bet atlas and his gay alter ego manbitch wish they could ride the BEST dunes in the world!..

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
NICK said:
Mangrove said:
At work!!! Nick the doorman, hopeless bitch
yeah mangrove definitly is that ****** atlas. ...it's hard to answer doors and carry a fucking computer, but i'm such a stud that i manage just fine..can't wait for glamis on thursday...i bet atlas and his gay alter ego manbitch wish they could ride the BEST dunes in the world!..
Kill some lizards NICK!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.