Raptor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just bought a 07 700 and it is amazingly fast but i would like a little more and just curious on what is the best?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'd probably go with an LTE exhaust or maybe even a Rossier. Give my friends at Jokers Racing a call.
425-605-0773. Or just go to the website at www.jokersracing.com. Hope that helps bro. 8)

·
Premium Member
3,997 Posts
If your looking for one of the cheaper better performing exhaust you may want to consider a ron woods, jardine, or hmf

If you want the absolute best performance go with the barkers.

I can get you whatever you need when your ready! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
965 Posts
Trinity has one of the best bang-for-the-buck pipes out there. Full system for $500 shipped, and it added A LOT of HP, even before I put the PCIII on. (I rode it for 10 minutes while waiting for my PCIII to get here)

·
Registered
661 Posts
Bang for buck. Id take my old ct on that one. Good power every where

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
kds6_10_05jmd said:
RaptorRandy27 said:
okieraptor said:
Bang for buck. Id take my old ct on that one. Good power every where

The CT is a good pipe,one of the best singles out there :thumbsup:
ron woods is the best single if money aint a prob go with some barkers

Not on the dyno I use, the woods has more top end HP at an RPM that is well out of the power range of a 3 mod 700R. The CT has better mid and bottom and still pulls good on the top, the most powerfull no, but a good all around pipe that will run with the best of the singles. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
661 Posts
good point Randy, even in the yfz's to get the woods to pull you have to put atleast a set of cams in them, for them to really get the power they claim. still a good pipe just more costly i think b/c to use it i think you would have to put in a cam head port and piston.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts