Raptor Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, i just got a 05 raptor 660 with a yoshi full exhaust , k&n filter and a jet kit and douglas red labels with itp holeshots 4 my 15th b day and i love this bike, it runs awesome.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Sounds cool man. :thumbsup:

My girlfriend ( all 106lbs of her) rides my 660 like a champ. She is even getting enough nerve to try wheelies and stuff. :eek:

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
I got my raptor when i was 16. you'll be fine... Have a blast!

·
Registered
42 Posts
I rode 500 cc dirt bike when I was 16 had to stand on a bucket to get on it. But I second pewterpecker don’t become a statistic!

Have fun

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
no, this is my 3rd quad, i had a lt250 then a trx250r and now the raptor.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i will, i think my trx250r was a little faster but the rator shur as hell has more torque.

·
Registered
960 Posts
welcome to the site and becarefull its a fun quad you just cant let your ego get the best of you if it does you will know really fast

·
Registered
3 Posts
Well, I'm 43 years old and got me a Raptor this summer... Never road one before in my life! OMG, what a rush, I feel like a 20 year old again!!! everything on it was stock when I got it, just put a 12 tooth sprocket on front and looking at a slip on and jet kit, any suggestions?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.