Raptor Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello i just wanted to know what is the best company to throw a bout a grand at they all clame to be the best any one find a preference for more power it has to have a forrestry approved spark arrest and i dont buy slipons i get the hole thing where should i start thanks

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
There is no topic on this board more ubiquitous than aftermarket exhaust/big3 discussions. A quick stroll through search should net you many hours worth of quality reading.

Perhaps one of the questions you need to ask yourself first is, duals or single? You need the USFS sparky, but what about noise concerns? You need to know exactly what you expect out of the pipe to understand what you're looking for.

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
Get a hold of tqs (tech quad shop) and talk to steve or kb motorsports and talk to kenneth they are site sponsors and they know what they are talking about, tell them your concerns and what you what and they'll hook you up

·
Registered
68 Posts
+1 Best prices either shop will set you up right....

·
8SEVENTY3
1,336 Posts
If youre only looking to spend 1000 then you could probably order what you need off the internet from a place like TQS. But once you get to where youre really going to be spending some money call some shops and set yourself up with them. Racers Edge, Sparks, Hansen, EHS, HDD....pick your poison.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts