Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was watching tv late last night, and suddenly out of no where the wife says, "You got a package today."
It was my pipes!!

Anyways, what PC3 map are you all using? The same as the LTEs?

·
Registered
213 Posts
dunno about PC3, i got the piece o shit DMC version dobeck to go with mine :'(

edit: lets see some pics!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haven't put it on yet....maybe tonight

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
I gurantee you that map I sent you for the LTE's isn't going to be right with the DMC's, your best bet is to get it to a dyno and have a custom map made for your machine with your mods.

·
Registered
101 Posts
i have a custom dyno tuned map for the duals let me know if you want it.

·
Registered
213 Posts
1WILDLX said:
PM sent!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1WILDLX said:
pm sent

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Glad your happy with the service this time :thumbsup:
8)

I called about a Map and they suggested me to tell you to buy the Gen3 and that it comes programed for the dmc duals... Sorry! I look around though

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
what's the Gen3?

·
Registered
213 Posts
i have the DMC Dobeck, and if 10x richer than normal is how its supposed to be programmed for the DMCs, then ya i guess it works great...

·
Registered
87 Posts
smellmyface, what settings are you using on teh dmc controller, i got it too.

i haven't installed anything yet though because its been real cold in ny and the raptors in hybernation right now.

did you talk to dmc to see what they recommend, and why do you say its running 10x rich

·
Registered
213 Posts
well when i put it on, i tihnk the stock settings were 4,6,6. 4/9 at idle, 6/9 at half throttle and 6/9 at full. It was running right at all, sputtering when coming down etc. I checked my oil and it reeked of gas, turned the settings all the way down to stock and it was entirely too lean, tried 1-1-1 still too lean, i tihnk im running 1.5, 2, 2 now and it seems to be real nice. Changed my oil and kept it at 1.5,2,2 and it runs like a champ. I just dont think the dobeck is set up very well, seems like most people are running ~6-7, 7-8, 7-8 on their raptors but i dont know. I guess every single one is different in one way or another.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I don´t feel much difference between the different settings

·
Registered
32 Posts
sorry for my ignorance...but how can I tell if my bike is running too lean, too rich or if it´s OK?? :help:

·
Registered
213 Posts
Fea said:
sorry for my ignorance...but how can I tell if my bike is running too lean, too rich or if it´s OK?? :help:
sparkplug is what i use, but its hard to tell if you've ever nailed the gas while the electric "choke" was on i'd assume... Fea, we have almost the exact same mods, is your bike white and silver too?

·
Registered
32 Posts
yes, same colors....I was just riding, trying out different setting....I just lowered my settings

·
Registered
213 Posts
ya it took me a few runs up and down the road to get it right, but i tihnk i finally got it at 1.5, 2, 2. What are your settings?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
RaptorRandy27 said:
I gurantee you that map I sent you for the LTE's isn't going to be right with the DMC's, your best bet is to get it to a dyno and have a custom map made for your machine with your mods.
I'm sure it would be close. I'm not going to run out and get it dyno'd today. 1WILDLX said he had a custom map for the pipes, if I don't receive that from him, I'll just try the LTE map from dynojet. I believe you said that you thought it was a little on the rich side so I'm sure it will be fine for now. Still waiting for the custom map from fuelmoto. Going out Sunday though!

·
Registered
206 Posts
So fuelmoto has a map for the DMC duals :3question:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts