Raptor Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
i was looking at those pants and was wondering how they were..i might just look into getting a pair

·
Registered
689 Posts
You really can't beat the price. And they have them in sizes for the larger people. Do they have they part the you tuck into your boot and then the outside goes over your boots? How heavy are they? I have been looking to get a pair as well but never seen them in person.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the pants go over the boot and have a thick layer of some kind of leather or rubber on the inside

to protect the pants from the exhaust heat, not heavy at all and look great in person

for the price i rcomend and the shirt looks even better.

i had to pass on the gloves thoe :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
689 Posts
What color shirt ya get? I think i am def getting the pants. I really llike them they are not too gaudy. I thought about the grey shirt but saw it in a mag picture and it looked kinda funny to me. Color was off maybe don't know. I really don't need the jersey just some pants. Do the pants have any pockets at all? Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm wondeering if you got the Torq Nvert or the Torq Octane? They both look nice but most importantly, someone has made a pant with meltproof legs! Curious if you've used them and whether or not they help keep your hot pipes free from collecting melted polyester residue, which is indeed a pain in the ass to remove :mad:.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Where did you get the new pants and shirt? Do you have alink.... :help:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Torq octane Pants and jersey came in the mail today. I'm very happy with the appearance and quality of them. Also, I just wrapped my midpipe with header wrap, so the heat will definately not be an issue. Wrapped pipes look kinda racy too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts