Raptor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got some Powermadds from Rox for xmas and finally got them in the mail and mounted them today. Overall I like the look and think it will help from wind and roost. Installation was kind of a pain, no instruction at all. I am also afraid with rough terain they wont stay mounted very well but havent had a chance to test them out off road yet.

Overall I would say I would not spend my own money on them knowing how everyhting turned out but since they were a present I have no complaints and I might like them even more once I get out in the dirt with them. :thumbsup:

Camera phone pics..

·
Registered
17,851 Posts
looks good, I also got powermadds for my rappy for xmas the black and blue ones, it looks bad ass! :thumbsup: very pleased, think the install instructions could be more..... User-Friendly. but all and all, went together rather well :)

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. The phone is a razr pos but the camera on it is pretty decent. I just hope they stay in position once I start hitting rough terrain.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Go to the web site www.magicracing.com. For $34.00 you can get metal add on's that fit into the ends of your bars and mount to the guard. Work great if you ride in the woods!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.