Raptor Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So im all siked about going on my first weekend get away to put some hours on my rappy. I took her out for an hour today because i just couldnt resist and wouldnt you know it..........
I get home and my rear tire has an inch slit in it half on the tread and half on the sidewall. Im going to try and plug it but i dont think im going to have any luck. There is nowhere to get tires i will have to order them and needless to say they wont be here in time for my trip friday after work wich is tomorrow.
I know this probably has been gone over before but i will ask again and hope i donr get flamed for it.
I want some holeshot hd's but im not sure what size to get? stockers are 21 x 10 x 9 front and 20 x 10 x 9 rear. holeshots only come in 22x7x10 and 20x11x9 is that ok? im not sure what the dimensions mean but i know its slightly differnt then whats on there and i wanted to make sure before i order them. Thanks alot for any info.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Put as many plugs as you can tonight and set the glue on fire to help seal it. My uncle done this on his warrior and it lasted awhile. Good luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts