Raptor Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
should be here in about 3 days, had them program it for sparky removed and airbox lid off. Cant wait to see the difference

did the price just drop in them? i thought they where 299???? this was only 259 shipped

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
they are always 259.00 shipped from fuel moto.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Bush_Pilot said:
should be here in about 3 days, had them program it for sparky removed and airbox lid off. Cant wait to see the difference

did the price just drop in them? i thought they where 299???? this was only 259 shipped
i take it this is for stock exhaust.. if you ever get the map.. would it be ok if you emailed me a copy.. i am in one hell of a bind thanks to fuel moto.. i can't install my WB exhaust cuz i have no map, and am running stock exhaust without baffle..

·
Registered
464 Posts
xPhere said:
Bush_Pilot said:

i take it this is for stock exhaust.. if you ever get the map.. would it be ok if you emailed me a copy.. i am in one hell of a bind thanks to fuel moto.. i can't install my WB exhaust cuz i have no map, and am running stock exhaust without baffle..
I thought that if they didn't have a map they could select one for you that's closest to your setup and you could fine tune it from there...

·
Registered
163 Posts
i don't know how they are generating their maps.. but a simple setup like HMF, pro design, no lid.. they had it messed up..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts