Raptor Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so yeah i got the new 07 se and ordered the dual dmc's with commander..i was wondering if the few people on here that have them have had any problems installing them or with programing at all?? they are on 3 week back order..

·
Registered
580 Posts
So far everyone that has installed them and wrote about it has said that it was a breeze! I plan on getting the same setup and watch pretty close for any problems with the DMCs. Where did you end up ordering them from and how much $$ if you don't mind me asking?

·
Registered
305 Posts
Ebay has them the DMC and the PCIII for 899.00 of best offer. I heard from someone else he said 850.00. I asked him about the same but with the pro design filter and he told me 950 shipped for the big 3. I think thats the best deal so far. Let me know. JIM

·
Registered
580 Posts
I guess I should've said that I'm looking for DMCs with the quiet cores installed. The best I've found iwith the quiet cores so far is $670 shipped. Then the PC3 is $259 shipped from Fuelmoto. That would be $929 for both... not too bad I guess.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
I ordered the DMC Dual's, PC III, PRO-FLOW w/ K&N filter, 15t, and the TrailTech Vapor all for 1150...shipping included. I ordered them 2 days ago, and the duals will arrive on tues of this week. So it will only take 5 days for them to get here.

·
Registered
580 Posts
I like your style Freeeek, those are the same exact mods I have planned, with the exception of adding the quiet cores. Are you going to go with the Trailtech dashboard or not? I like the combo RMATV has with the dashboard and the Longhorn fat bars for $131.99. I guess the key hole is removable from the dashboard if you're using the DrD lever, nice touch!

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Dell, that's actually a really good question. I'm not sure if I did buy the dashboard or not. I ordered it through a friend I know at the yami dealer. I'll have to call him on tuesday to find out. Thanks, it completely slipped my freakin mind..... :lol: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
669 Posts
the dmc's went on nice and sound great had not one problem putting them on :thumbsup:

·
Registered
305 Posts
dellaquila said:
I guess I should've said that I'm looking for DMCs with the quiet cores installed. The best I've found iwith the quiet cores so far is $670 shipped. Then the PC3 is $259 shipped from Fuelmoto. That would be $929 for both... not too bad I guess.
Thats a good price. The quiet cores list I think for 25 each. May I ask where you found that price?

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
NIXON said:
RaptorFreeeek who did you order your dmc duals through mine are still on back order with sweet quads? :mad: By the way that waz a dam good price for all of that
I ordered my duals through the yami dealer. Believe it or not, they got a great package deal for me, since I bought a bunch of go fast parts through them. I ordered them last friday (i think) and they got here this past wednesday. They are still at the dealer. My dealer is a 45 min drive from me. When i find a reason to drive to boise other than to get those, then I'll make the trip up there and scope them out. :thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts