Raptor Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just ordered the tqsatv raptor 700 big three...its the dmc force 4 duals, pc5, and k&n intake...i cant wait! should i even bother getting a stage 2 cam or is the big three going to be a nice enough hit in power?

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Big 3's a nice increase for sure, but I wouldn't ever say "don't" get a cam ! :) Some might say get a stage 3, I don't have enough 700 experience to say which is better... but CONGRATS !!! :beer:

What's that filter sitting on the left there ??? ?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its one of four filters on the r1 motor

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Thought so, all that stuff gonna mount up to your engine alright ? Seems like some might take some custom work to put on a conversion. And I don't know much about streetbikes, but you're talkin about putting a cam in there - not gonna be a Rappy cam, right ?

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
I think hes going to mod the stock 2006 in his sig...

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
That makes WAAAAAAY more sense now :lol: Thanks French :beer: I'ma lil slow sometimes... haha

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol. yes, gonna do up the stock raptor

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
Ah ah ah me too dont worry Seg LOL.

Its going to be a nice hit id say! Nothing really dramatic a hc2 or 3 will get some kick out of it for sure with the big 3! Nothin like that R1 motor but still you lucky sob LOL...

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
haha, thanks. ill just leave it without the cam. im thinking it should be a nice duner with the big 3

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Will be plenty to do whatever you want with just the big 3. Cam can't hurt, but you can always do that later. Besides, you get beat on the hill w/ a big 3 Rappy, just grab the R1 from camp and make it good :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
OMG they will just be pissed as hell LMAO...No chance unless they got a turbo or noss...

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Not with the right setup. Some goddamn fast conversions out this way... Longer swinger will damn sure help though. Setup is key on a conversion

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Package already shipped. You should have it shortly since Vegas is pretty close to us.
thanks for your quick replies and fast shipping !!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
812 Posts
I'm in Vegas too

·
Registered
84 Posts
Am I crazy or does he have a front set of razors and a rear set of street/dirt tires on that abortion in his sig? :X

1 - 17 of 17 Posts