Raptor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anything i need to know with the install of this, placement prefs? I ordered it from Dl700 with the custom curves, as everyone suggested.

Cant wait to get it, whats the biggest noticeable gain im going to have or is it an overall power increase?

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Nice man. I think you will like it! I just installed it back there behind the tool kit. Try modded raptor dyno tuning page 4 2/3's down. Dyno comparing stock ignition..curve 2 and dl's custom curve ;)
good chunk up top and down low with that custom curve

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anyone have any install pix? i dont have a tool kit, but i do have the PCV under the seat in the area where a tool kit i think goes. I want to see how much room i am going to have to install this. where does it plug and play into or does it replace my current CDI box? Sorry for stupid question, its all new to me, and i like mods to be done clean

·
Registered
42 Posts
it dose not replace ur cdi plug in and play i had to buy some velcro and installed next to my pcv as for the dip switch i extended my wires and ran them up my ignition so i can change the setting on the fly it works realy sweet

1 - 4 of 4 Posts