Raptor Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just put on CCP stabilizer today. I cant wait to try it out!

Where is the general area setting I should be set at. I mainly do trail riding and once in a while I will throw the paddles on and hit up the sand dunes..

Anyone have any suggestions..:)

·
Registered
302 Posts
I just put mine on too. I will be riding with it for the first time tomorrow. I was told to put it at 3 or 4 to start and see how it feels from there.

·
Premium Member
3,478 Posts
Just mess with the settings til you find something that's good for YOU. Everyone has different tolerances. I run mine at 6 but I do trails.

·
Premium Member
286 Posts
I keep mine on 6 aswell , but it all depends on riding conditions and power of the beast !!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Guys..

I am going riding in PA this weekend to a rec park with over 30 miles of trails made for quads and snowmobiles. I'm so excited...

So.. I will put it on 6 and see what happens..

So the higher I go on the setting the tighter the steering will be but the better the dampning will be???

·
Registered
302 Posts
The way mine is 1 is the stiffest and 8 the loosest. Is your guys the opposite?

·
Registered
558 Posts
Depends on the type of riding your doing. Trails, XC would require a higher setting than say dunes or MX. The rougher the terrain the more damping you would want.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
I ride rocky/rutted trails and use it in 5.

·
Registered
549 Posts
I just turned my Precision up as far as it would go without tiring my arms out.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Went for a trail ride yesterday and felt pretty loose put it on 4 and I liked it more. Seemed to work really great.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts