Raptor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys, as the title reads, my 700R just sold on ebay. The guy is from South Dakota and will be here to pick her up on Saturday. It's going to be sad to see her go, but I only ride MX tracks now and have two YFZ's for that. I am really going to miss the torque and horsepower this beast made!

I've met some pretty sweet people on the forums and learned a ton, and I thank each and every one of you :D

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280658231110&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MESOX:IT#ht_500wt_975

·
VALVE DROPPER
940 Posts
Damn... You did a good days work selling that thing.... Just out of curiosity what were the ebay fees on that sell? My guess is $4500 in fees and $500 for you.. LOL...

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry to see ya go, you did pretty good on it for the way things are right now! $5000.00 is top dollar:thumbsup:
That's what I thought! I'm really gonna miss it though.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Damn... You did a good days work selling that thing.... Just out of curiosity what were the ebay fees on that sell? My guess is $4500 in fees and $500 for you.. LOL...
It was $9 to list it and if it sold I have to pay like $110 or $120. Not too bad since I had it on Craigslist for $4200 and wasn't getting ANY interest. The motor work was shying people away.

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
Well im sad to see you go. But maybe you can still poke your head in here from time to time and say hi! That would be fun...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts