Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup guys,

I've had my Raptor 660 for 4 years now and decided it was time for a new one. I was going to trade the 2007 Yamaha blue or maybe the white/Grey, but saw the Blue/White on the website a few days ago and fell in love. I called around town to see if anyone had one and found a dealer that said they just got it this last week. Went in to check it out......and fell in love all over again! Just brought my 660 in today to see what kind of trade-in they would give me, then depending on what kind of deal i would get, I would choose the all blue or the SE. Turns out I got a decent deal on the SE and the trade-in, and I was surprised they haggled on the price since they had the only Bluw/White SE in town.... Anyway, needless to say I'm like a little kid with it all over again. Only had a chance to ride it for a few minutes around the block, but I could already tell the handling is worlds better then my 660.
Enough chat, I'm sure you want to see the pics.......BTW this thing is beautiful in person. Pics don't do it half justice. The headlights lenses have a blue tint on them also, something I didn't see on all the other colors they had, looks pretty sweet. The blue carbon fiber looking nose and top is amazing and much darker then in the pictures, as well as the blue frame parts.........enjoy!

·
Registered
988 Posts
WOW that is Amazing!.....Id love to get my hands on a hood and a seat off 1 of them for mine, You defently impressed me and made a great choice!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Now that is sweet!!!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
206 Posts
The blue is darker than I thought it would be, looks good :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
just make sure you dont ever damage the nose piece or the tank cover. Nose piece is 221.00 and the tank cover is 255.00. I wanted to change mine out to that color and was told that by yamaha. Ouch. But that looks sweet. My frame is being painted speedway black with a candy blue. should be close to that.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Looks amazing, glad to see they stuck with the carbon fiber look on this SE like they did the orange/black. 8)

·
Registered
779 Posts
She's a beaut. Don't forget to let it warm up a few minutes before touching the throttle. If you do that everytime, you'll never foul plugs and throttle response will be beyond crisp and tight. I love my SE, so glad I'm living in the Yamaha quality world and no longer BRP.

enjoy it

MK

·
Registered
273 Posts
That is the sweetest color combo yet. I'm sooo jealous. :'( :thumbsup:

·
Registered
47 Posts
:3question: :3question: :3question: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
218 Posts
Sand84 said:
Damn work blocks everything :( I can't see the pics.. I can't wait to get home now :thumbsup:
I have the same problem. :mad:

·
Registered
767 Posts
Wow very nice, congrats!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
That thing is Beautiful! By far the BEST looking 700 to be produced yet! IMHO :thumbsup:

·
Registered
350 Posts
wow.... I'm heading to the dealership tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.