Raptor Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanna say thanks for everyones help here, ive made many post to figure out things and i need and for help and gotten mayb replys :thumbsup:

Glad i was recomended to this forum, cause i wasnt having any luck at others, the only bad thing about this forum is that its making me want my SE right now :lol:

i should be picking up the rappy anwhere from 1-2 weeks (im waiting for my money to transfer over, and thats how long it will take they said) i found a closer dealership thats only $100 more then the other dealership which is like 1 hr further, so i talked to them today and they have 1 at the store still in the crate, and he said if i came down and gave him 100 for a deposit till my money gets here i can do that. so ill prob go down this week to do that.

So thanks for all your help, been here 15 days and already been on here reading for 2 days and 12 hrs lol, and will still be here as much :)

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i forgot to mention, as much as i hate to sell my baby (my car) its a relief getting outta that hobby and comming to this (need a cheeper hobby while in school)

not sure if anyone knows much about the rx7's but there pricey to mod and maintain. the door handles are known to go on these cars and mine went, they are $350.00 just for a damn door handle :eek: ebay had one but it was all scrathed up and the last time i checked it was at 250.00 but yea it will be a relief :lol:

and i think i found a buyer for her :(

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
I too understand the cost of an auto hobby.
I've got a '66 Dodge Charger. It doesn't have a Hemi but is a Mopar - which automatically doubles the price of parts ... damn Barrett Jackson.
The great thing about these Raptors is that mods are not needed to make them fast or handle well.
When you choose to do it anyway you'll find the mods are extremely affordible compared to cars - probably the only "bad" part. All those $25, $50 and couple hundred here and there add up quick.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I don't know where you are at, but there is a dealership in State College, Pa that sells things very cheap. I got my 07 SE for $100 over dealer cost. I used to work there, but they did hook my boy up for only $200 over cost. PM me if you want to find out which shop it is, if you are close.

·
Registered
494 Posts
SIC said:
i forgot to mention, as much as i hate to sell my baby (my car) its a relief getting outta that hobby and comming to this (need a cheeper hobby while in school)

not sure if anyone knows much about the rx7's but there pricey to mod and maintain. the door handles are known to go on these cars and mine went, they are $350.00 just for a damn door handle :eek: ebay had one but it was all scrathed up and the last time i checked it was at 250.00 but yea it will be a relief :lol:

If its a twin turbo RX7, I cant imagine wanting to sell it, unless you plan on getting a full size truck to tow a toy box to the desert. I wouldnt mind having one of those. Id have an EVO MR edition if I didnt have to have a truck to pull my toybox to Glamis.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Hurry up and get that SE already! Let the mods begin! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Glamis700 said:
SIC said:

If its a twin turbo RX7, I cant imagine wanting to sell it, unless you plan on getting a full size truck to tow a toy box to the desert. I wouldnt mind having one of those. Id have an EVO MR edition if I didnt have to have a truck to pull my toybox to Glamis.
yea Twin Turbo, rotary engine. its fun, just wont be able to afford in while goin to school

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
my buddy had a twin tubo rx7, and it was a lot of fun, a little to cramped for me , but still fun, at the same time his dad had a 300zx stillen twin turbo , mint condition, damn that car was fast, turbo's sure are fun, :thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts