·
Registered
988 Posts
They were only at about $325 around 2:00 today

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
SUB454 said:
Holy crap, a pair just sold on ebay for $610.00. I thought we could only get about $400.00 for them. Good bye se shocks...Hello aftermarket :grin_nod:
Ya I had them on my watch list and was like dam lol :lol: :grin_nod:

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
How much are they new from Yamaha, anyone know ?

I can't believe the prices some people pay for stuff on Ebay :3question:

·
Registered
575 Posts
you mean i didnt get a good deal on those ?

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
RaptorRandy27 said:
How much are they new from Yamaha, anyone know ?

I can't believe the prices some people pay for stuff on Ebay :3question:
Havent checked them but I think the 06 YFZ shocks were like $700+ from yamaha

·
Registered
155 Posts
Yeah last I looked at them they were 500. I cant understand why someone would pay that kind of coin for stock shocks. More money than brains i guess. :crazy:

·
Registered
468 Posts
well the 07 shock on yfz and the raptor r the same setup besides the springs shocks r the same different spring thats it and when i looked into it at my dealer in town yamaha wanted 560 or so each shock crazy but i pais like 320 for my se shocks about a month or 2 ago

·
Registered
17,851 Posts
jeez, you can pick up a set of used Elkas and Send them TO Elka to be revalved.. and you have a BAD ASS Set of shocks for damn near that price :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
130 Posts
A guy I work with picked up a pair of 06 shocks off ebay for $225 shipped. They have less than 10 hours on them. At least thats what the seller says.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
T66balls said:
A guy I work with picked up a pair of 06 shocks off ebay for $225 shipped. They have less than 10 hours on them. At least thats what the seller says.
Why did he do that? What is he putting them on? Should have just got YFZ shocks if he was going to spend that much.

·
Registered
17,851 Posts
T66balls said:
06' Standard Shocks?

You can get them on here for under 100 for the pair

·
Registered
130 Posts
NO he bought 06 YFZ shocks for his 06 700.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts