Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

our powermadd sponsor

baja designs sponsor for 2011 heatland challenge

hi flow filters and chain/sprocket sponsors

seal savers sponsor

kurt our steamline sponsor

and left to right me ,justin,hugo,freddie,roger,chris rilley( our sponsor motoactiv)

had a great time!

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Looks cool! Did you buy anything?

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks cool! Did you buy anything?
nope all freeeeee!!!!!!:D o ya i did buy all of us dinner and drinks !:wow:
now that i'm home and have our sponsor priceing i will be buying some stuff;)

·
Registered
749 Posts
that looks like fun! and by the way, you're somewhat in my neck of the woods

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that looks like fun! and by the way, you're somewhat in my neck of the woods
ya like 35-40min north of the airport:cool: any good ridin down your way? mx tracks? thats what justin will be running this year.he always says when we go to pittsburg how can we get to them big ass hills off of 376 ( 60 ) that we see trails up?

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
I didn't know you guys had any hills over there lol Come to the northwest and you can climb mountains haha!

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
the fella in the middle may have had too much :lol:

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
LMAO haha Yeah I didn't even see that dude haha

·
Registered
749 Posts
eh, the riding spots are only okay. we've been trailering them a lot to different places just to do something new.

my bf used to race A class or pro-am...one of the two...and he knows all of the mx tracks! i only know of switchback, breezewood, delmont and there is one at the pittsburgh raceway drag strip now.

a riding buddy wants to go to a new indoor track in OH. you see it yet? it can't be too far from here, because he wanted to go out for the day.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
I think Maddog was talking about silverlake dunes or something like that over by you guys! Might check that place out to it looked cool!

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
eh, the riding spots are only okay. we've been trailering them a lot to different places just to do something new.

my bf used to race A class or pro-am...one of the two...and he knows all of the mx tracks! i only know of switchback, breezewood, delmont and there is one at the pittsburgh raceway drag strip now.

a riding buddy wants to go to a new indoor track in OH. you see it yet? it can't be too far from here, because he wanted to go out for the day.
there is one in cleveland,but we go to nemx in pymatuning we will be there this sat 10-2 quads only 25bucks to ride indoor mx for 4 hours !!! great deal it's about 1.5 hrs drive for us may be closer ta 2-2.5 for you?

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Looks like you and Justin had a good time out there. Justin really looks alot like you too haha

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
ups guy! i'm sure! bwwwwaahahhhahahah:wow:
Hahaha would you maybe happen to have a twin brother that drives for them?;) :hijack:

·
Registered
208 Posts
Looks like it was really fun. He picked up some good sponsors too.

·
Registered
675 Posts
there is one in cleveland,but we go to nemx in pymatuning we will be there this sat 10-2 quads only 25bucks to ride indoor mx for 4 hours !!! great deal it's about 1.5 hrs drive for us may be closer ta 2-2.5 for you?
Yeah,I heard nemx is a great place.Some of my friends from nw pa. go there alot. It's far for me unless they had quads 2 days in a row so we could make a weekend out of it.Quad is torn apart right now anyway for some winter freshen up.Scott.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Did you guys happen to see a few guys with "I Bang Ditches" Shirts running around there? DJ
no sorry . there where so many people,and things to see. why was that you?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts