Raptor Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I am interested in the JVR turbo kit but am having problems finding information about them. What's the differences between the dune kit and the trail kit? Will the kit run on pump gas? Also where can I purchase a kit? Any info would be really helpful. Thanks . Joe.

·
Registered
7,128 Posts
Not sure on this. But I dont think you can buy Joker's turbos anymore. They are out of business. I would look into LER or N-Sane.

·
Premium Member
170 Posts
D7, Woofers there is the man to talk to :beer:
hes more then got this stuff figured out +1 for a smart team they got going on

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Hey Seg Thanks for the props, Its nice to know some one has our back!!:beer:
Been around for a bit and talk to a lot of people though I haven't done business with you. Absolutely nothing but Props to you all at D7, seriously some stand up guys :beer:

·
Vendor - Rip Ass Connoisseur & Turbo Junkie
733 Posts
Been around for a bit and talk to a lot of people though I haven't done business with you. Absolutely nothing but Props to you all at D7, seriously some stand up guys :beer:
Well If there is anything I can ever do for you my Cell # is in my signature and Bobs is in his, I'm up till 10:00 pm west coast...... usually...........HAHAHA we will cure whatever ails ya!

Mike

·
Premium Member
1,124 Posts
Another big thumbs up for Bob and the crew at D7, I'm wrapping up my d7 build...just a few more things to finish up. Without the phone and email support from Bob, I would have never made it through this build...Thanks again guys.

Kyle

1 - 14 of 14 Posts