Raptor Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I want to thank you all again. The K&N RU-3130 fits perfectly on the Pro-Design adapter.

I was a little worried when I noticed the milling was off center in the adapter. It appears that the filter side was milled off-center from the intake side. After searching a bit I noticed this was common for that adapter.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
If you have the Pro Design billet adaptor, your inside diameter should be 3 1/2".

I looked over and measured the filter from my Pro Design kit and came up with this filter for you directly from the K&N site.

http://www.knfilters.com/search/product.aspx?prod=RU-3130

The part number molded into the rubber cap on mine is the same part number you can see in this pic (3rd one on the page) where it shows the top of the filter.

You need to zoom your screen a little bit, but you can see the number is B034A6, which is what my filter is.
I want to thank you all again. The K&N RU-3130 fits perfectly on the Pro-Design adapter.

I was a little worried when I noticed the milling was off center in the adapter. It appears that the filter side was milled off-center from the intake side. After searching a bit I noticed this was common for that adapter.

Thank you! You saved me $30 and i was able to buy the filter at my local auto parts store instead of ordering it

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

21 - 23 of 23 Posts