Raptor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any way you could send me a pic of how they look? Or whats your opinion I have a white GYTR 700 and was thinking about the chrome letters but I am interested in the Kameleon and Kandy paint lettering what do you think?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Here is a photo of the red to gold Kameleon. I rarely use the Kameleons or Kandies because it is a pain to get them to turn out nicely. I would suggest the chrome logos, or a solid white cover with silver logos. 8)

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
The plates that you have made for the Honda with the flames in all 3 of them.....can you do that but with the Yamaha writing in one, and the Yamaha logo in another, and 700R SE in the 3rd? That would be freakin sweet? Or, do you have pictures of them done like that?

·
Registered
61 Posts
RaptorFreeeek said:
The plates that you have made for the Honda with the flames in all 3 of them.....can you do that but with the Yamaha writing in one, and the Yamaha logo in another, and 700R SE in the 3rd? That would be freakin sweet? Or, do you have pictures of them done like that?
I'm sure I could come up with something. Let me know when you are ready to order and maybe we can get some designs worked out.

·
Registered
50 Posts
DO YOU HAVE N-E CARBON FIBER COVERS FOR THE WARNING LABELS...FOR A RAPPY 700....

·
Registered
93 Posts
2slow4u said:
DO YOU HAVE N-E CARBON FIBER COVERS FOR THE WARNING LABELS...FOR A RAPPY 700....
No he only does Honda applications. That's why he helps sponsor the Yamaha Raptor forum.

::)

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'd like to get some of those white with silvers for my 700..
and what kinda options could we go with..let me know thanks J

·
Registered
50 Posts
HEY GIZMO I WAS WONTING THE COLOR SMART AZZ :loser:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts