Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
i would like to go but with 23 inches of snow around my shed and back yard, i haven't been able to get to it yet. :mad:

·
Registered
815 Posts
oh man, you know that i would be there if i could be man.... It was killin me talkin to ya onthe phone about you all going riding and me not being able to , bcs i dont have my bike back together yet.... but after this next weekend, bet your ass i will be there... tearin shit up

Plattner

·
Registered
728 Posts
Raptor_rpr said:
We are going to tuttle creek in manhatten on sunday if anyone wants to join, their will be alot of us!
is that where you normally ride at? i usually go to garden city and ride the river bottom and all the sand pits around. there is really no where cool to ride here in colby.

·
Registered
93 Posts
raptor700rnut said:
Raptor_rpr said:
We are going to tuttle creek in manhatten on sunday if anyone wants to join, their will be alot of us!
is that where you normally ride at? i usually go to garden city and ride the river bottom and all the sand pits around. there is really no where cool to ride here in colby.
I live in Garden City. I just got my Raptor about a month ago and will be down at the river quite a bit. They are opening up some sand dunes in Syracuse this spring, have you heard about that?

·
Registered
120 Posts
I have :thumbsup: There is a couple of threads on waynoka.com talking about it. The threads are under the crash section. Have some info. there about the new dunes

·
Registered
93 Posts
Going to Beaver today if anyone wants to join. There will be about 6 of us.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I went on saturday 2/10. the sand was still wet and then frozen about 2 inches down. It was rought as hell! We spent most of the time on the trails; still a lot of fun! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
93 Posts
It got up to about 51-52 today. The sand was rough as hell but it was fun to get out there.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Hey guys I am pretty new to the forums here... I live just south of KC... where are you talking about that you went riding on the trails this weekend? Any websites or other info I can get on the places? It sucks not having anywhere close by to ride. Any help is appreciated! :metal: :metal:

·
Registered
93 Posts
JJ46 said:
Hey guys I am pretty new to the forums here... I live just south of KC... where are you talking about that you went riding on the trails this weekend? Any websites or other info I can get on the places? It sucks not having anywhere close by to ride. Any help is appreciated! :metal: :metal:
The place I'm talking about is Beaver, Oklahoma. It'd be a long drive from KC. Not sure what's up your way.

·
Registered
93 Posts
No crashes here or with my group. Not that day at least.

·
Registered
93 Posts
tsneath said:
rocked out with our cocks out.
The farmer on the Predator 500 rocked out with his ass crack out.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Raptor_rpr said:
what kind of traills are at tuttle creek I heard it is a lot of big rock and deep ruts from trucks

·
Registered
728 Posts
Gizmo said:
raptor700rnut said:
Raptor_rpr said:
I live in Garden City. I just got my Raptor about a month ago and will be down at the river quite a bit. They are opening up some sand dunes in Syracuse this spring, have you heard about that?
i had lived there since third grade, actually in Holcomb. moved two years ago. i have heard about the dunes is syracuse. hope everything goes through. my friend from clark motorsports told me first and then i saw a right up in the paper. we will be stopping in GC on the 30th to pick up some friends and head down to beaver, weather permitting. i finally got the quads out today to see if they even started, no problems. they are ready for the trip.

·
Registered
93 Posts
You must be talkin' about Kenton. I'm good friends with him, too. Going to Waynoka with him March 16th.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts