Raptor Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
KB motorsports contacted me today, their site sponsor status along with their vendor subforum had been removed without notice or explanation.

KB informed me that he believe his account to still be in good standing, and I have reinstated his forum and site sponsor status until such time as he can resolve the question with Vertical Scope. He said he would contact sales on Monday.

I'm not sure how this happens but I and I'm sure the sponsors would appreciate a heads up when this is or has happened. I know we have left sponsors up after their sponsorship is up because no one told me their sponsorship was up, and I'd prefer not to prematurely remove a paying customer's status and forum without proper cause/reason.

·
Administrator
528 Posts
They were given notification of there membership expiration and did not respond to emails, so there membership statues was set to normal. We are contacting them now.

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
KB said they didn't receive any emails from their raptorforum rep, but did get one from Leticia. He was going to check his junk/spam folder to see if they ended up in there. I believe he was going to consolidate his reps, but I'll leave that up to sales.

I have told Kenny I will keep him online here while he gets it figured out. If that begins to take an unreasonable amount of time I will of course address it.

Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts