Raptor Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently purchased a 660 with a tote full of go fast parts.
There is a FCR39 carb(!) in there, buuuut...
It looks the upper crossover inlet tube (barbed-tee) snapped off.
Where does it go to?
The lower inlet tube tee is intact and receives fuel directly from petcock.
I have it idling with carbs installed but the broken upper tee leaks like crazy.
Googled for install instructions or exploded view, but nothing on the web...


1 - 1 of 1 Posts