Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody from Kentucky?
I'm from southeastern and looking for someone to ride with.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Lexington here

·
Registered
211 Posts
Luke2005 said:
I'm from central KY. around Elizabethtown.
Where? I used to live in Radcliff. Used to ride every Sunday in the hills around Magnolia, Mt. Sherman.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks like a good place to ride.
I'll be heading down to Harlan Saturday if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Sorry i haventgot back sooner. I live about 10 minutes from clarkson. havent checked this new place out yet as we just got back from a trip to hatfields and mcoys in west virginia.the 500 acres backs up to my uncles farm. as for radcliff, im about 35 minutes away. we are checking on a new place to ride in bardstown that we were told about. right now we ride in columbiaas there is 75000 acres you can ride on but some of it was recently sold and is closed during deer and turkey season. we also ride at greens burg wich has a couple thousand acres but was closed for awhile due to drilling new oil wells. suppose to open back up first of year. There is also another track on the way to clarkson but is only open during sundays. has some jumps and stuff but not a very big track. another place we are going to try out is just past hodgenville. There use to be a killer track called duns playground as was the largest practice track in ky. almost 3 mile track through woods with big jumps and a free style area and small beginner track but they closed it off to atv and know it motorcycles only. Right now evry place is closing for upcoming deer season. columbia is the best place we have found thus far, covers almost 4 counties and its free as is all the others except the ones with tracks. I will try to go to clarkson this weekend and check it out. If anyone wants to plan a ride let me know and we can go from there.....Luke

·
Registered
176 Posts
04RAPTOR350BOY17 said:
do you really get lucky and Kentucky ha lol just jk.. :thumbsup: ;) :p
What? :3question: I think you mean gettin lucky in kentucky.. lol ;)

Wish I could go back to harlan this year.. awesome place.

Luke-sounds like youre pretty hardcore rider! You definitely know a bunch of places to ride..next time Im going out Ill have to hit ya up.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I wouldnt consider myself a hardcore rider just love to ride. I didnt get to do al ot this year. work and school and just started a buisness. Wife and me are talking abou getting a rhino and maybe getting rid of my raptor, dont know about that though. I love my raptor. If you all want to go on a big ride let me know and we'll see what we can work out. Most places are closed due to hunting season right now.

Luke

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
twistedwedge said:
04RAPTOR350BOY17 said:
do you really get lucky and Kentucky ha lol just jk.. :thumbsup: ;) :p
What? :3question: I think you mean gettin lucky in kentucky.. lol ;)

Wish I could go back to harlan this year.. awesome place.

Luke-sounds like youre pretty hardcore rider! You definitely know a bunch of places to ride..next time Im going out Ill have to hit ya up.
yea thats what i meant lol i was bored ans sleepy last night when i typed that lol.. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Where do you ride at??

·
2 Time (09,10) RF Fantasy FootBall Champ
655 Posts
I am from Missouri, but I will be working alot this winter in Lebanon, KY. Are there any good riding areas close by that I can try out?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Lebanon is very close to me.....Alot of good places to go, there is a really nice place in monticello which is about an 45 min drive from me. When are you going to be in town?? Let me know and we will try and get a ride up..

·
Registered
114 Posts
Montecillow is a great place to ride. Theres a boy in summerset wanting us to come ride there. Also theres a place in hodgenville called shoufner hollow.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Going to monticello Sunday I think, Who u know in somerset?? A guy I work with from there is coming with us.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts