Raptor Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Where exactly is this Kermit Texas? I'm moving from California to the Houston Tx. area and I'm having a hard time finding anything about riding areas, then I find this. IT'S SAND! Bless you...from what I've been seeing up till now sand dosen't exist in Texas. Hopefully I wont have to drive across toe whole state to get to it. Any info on this area would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Where exactly is this Kermit Texas? I'm moving from California to the Houston Tx. area and I'm having a hard time finding anything about riding areas, then I find this. IT'S SAND! Bless you...from what I've been seeing up till now sand dosen't exist in Texas. Hopefully I wont have to drive across toe whole state to get to it. Any info on this area would be greatly appreciated!

They are about 7 miles east of Kermit, Tx... You are going to be all the way across the state, as a matter of fact Little Sahara in Oklahoma may be as close. However Little Sahara is fun and it's only 2 hours from me, I have waaaaaay more fun at Kermit and I rather drive the 7 hours to there to play..... There isnt a whole lot of info on Kermit because its literally in the middle of nowhere.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts