1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
hah, thats funny :crazy:

·
Registered
517 Posts
Actualy I think that is the quad that won the big block class, (not the big block power adder) and the winner was named Martin if I am correct.

Great price if so!!

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Its kinda funny that, that thing is "that" fast with just those mods. He doesnt even list a cam of any kind!

Basically its a "3 modded" 700 with porting and high comp.

Why would he have taken that class if Rocket's raptor didnt have any power adders?

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I could of swore that sparky said they took two classes and power adder was one of them.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
pile0g00 said:
I could of swore that sparky said they took two classes and power adder was one of them.
thats exactly what I was thinking......and why would a built quad like theirs get beat by a "not so" built quad like this one? :3question:

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Maybe there was a "super stock" or something class....where no big bores or strokers were aloud. I dont know?

·
Registered
468 Posts
He just forgot to list the "Flux Capacitor" as one of his upgrades, either that or it was the new hi-po handgrips that are good for about 20hp. :grin_nod:

Craig,

·
Registered
517 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Hey Pile I was just commenting on the insane speed of those Busa's. I am a loyal Raptor owner and was not dissin' our rides. Obviously the Busa's are only for dragging. I drag my Raptor a little but it is fun everywhere. Besides a turbo Busa motor should be putting around 200 hp to the ground, our Raptors built around mid to high 70's before nitrous, totally different classess. Apples and Oranges.

Craig,

1 - 17 of 17 Posts