Raptor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
YOU WISH
6,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals I need some help.

I need to know what Koyo bearings fit these models..
So I need to know the part number.
thanks,
700 Raptor---
YFZ450---
LTZ400---
Can am DS450---
LTZ450---
TRX450---
450EX--
KFX450---

Basically any info on what Koyo bearings will fit popular ATV's.
So I will need the part number :D

Thanks again...

·
Registered
383 Posts
couldn't you measure them with calipers and find out by size? I can measure my lt250r bearings since my case is split LOL that's about all the help I can provide at this time. nice bike tho, I miss my raptor with ss112s in black/machine LOL and mine wasn't nearly as nice as yours... it was a 660 :(

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
whats your goal?

the OEM yamaha bearings are KOYO... everyone in the 700 is available thru any Koyo dealer except the output shaft bearing..they are all engraved with the koyo number

·
YOU WISH
6,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
couldn't you measure them with calipers and find out by size? I can measure my lt250r bearings since my case is split LOL that's about all the help I can provide at this time. nice bike tho, I miss my raptor with ss112s in black/machine LOL and mine wasn't nearly as nice as yours... it was a 660 :(

I think you could but there should be a part#.

Thanks man! Even the 660s are just fun (Don' tell anyone I said that they would hang me on the 700 side :p )
I love my SS wheels :D
They look sweet with those mud lights!! Really nice bike! long as you can ride em and have fun!

·
YOU WISH
6,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
whats your goal?

the OEM yamaha bearings are KOYO... everyone in the 700 is available thru any Koyo dealer except the output shaft bearing..they are all engraved with the koyo number
I have a lot of NSK and Koyo bearing hanging around...
Wonder if anyone had part#'s for popular ATV's I could get ride of em.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.