Raptor Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I wanted to know if this is a good idea for a stock setup?
I just purchsed the L&A designs One Way Starter Clutch with 52 Tooth Gear ***LIFETIME WARRANTY***
and also grabed Yamaha Raptor 660 Carb Spacer, will i need to do any jetting or will i lose power being that my intake, motor, and exuast is stock.

·
Registered
6,002 Posts
You will have a nice shiny piece on your motor thats about it.... L&A one way is:thumbsup: on the one way clutch. the one for my 01 just got here today:D

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
But I wont lose any power? I already instated both one way kit and spacer. Got it monday.

·
Registered
386 Posts
they dont do anything on a stock bike
and no you shouldnt have to rejet

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well i guess i will just leave it on and the next purchse will be a header, pipe, intake, and then jet it.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
see if you notice any throttle responce increase or decrease. They do work when they are part of a port job

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
First test run.

Well i took it out lastnight after work and beat it like it owed me money and eather i forgot how it was or i got a little pep out of the carb spacer. she pulls real :wow: hard now. I will be at Tahuya this weekend so if any one here is thinking of going out or is going let me know and maby we will catch each other.

·
Registered
61 Posts
i was curious about those myself,everybody and day'momma sell one on ebay.wasnt sure if it was snake oil or not.didnt feel like wasting $30

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Bob Craycraft is the one who started them. He hand made them and used them with his port jobs. If you have been around raptor's since they came out you know who he his.

·
Master of the Electron
15,520 Posts
Well i took it out lastnight after work and beat it like it owed me money and eather i forgot how it was or i got a little pep out of the carb spacer. she pulls real :wow: hard now. I will be at Tahuya this weekend so if any one here is thinking of going out or is going let me know and maby we will catch each other.
You had forgotten how it was... the spacer does nothing for your stock or near stock engine.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts