Raptor Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking to replace the rear light for a LED one , on my 660 anyone got pics of what they have done, ideas or where to buy one

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
I found one on ebay a few years ago. It's red and has one row of about 12 -15 lights. Very inexpensive, thin and unobstructive. I'll look for a pic.

·
The Moose Rider
1,644 Posts
Think semi lights. Every shape that has ever been made for a semi or trlr are avil in led configuration now a days. If your close to a truck stop, stop in and look around. Better yet if your near a chrome shop look there.

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
I really liked this one, no clue where to get one though, I bought it used off the forum

·
Registered
6,002 Posts
eBay has tons of different tail lights. I was gonna get one off of a buddys rocket but havent seen it yet:lol:

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
I have seen a few people use a tail light from late model Yamaha R1 or similar street bikes.

·
Registered
205 Posts
here is what i did on my kfx 450 its still a work in progress

Attachments

·
Registered
4,836 Posts

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
I got it on ebay about 6 years ago. The guy doesnt make them any more. They sold for $130-$150 bucks. Not to many people would buy them at that price and it wasnt worth his time to sell them at a lower price so he just quit making them.

·
Registered
6,002 Posts
I got it on ebay about 6 years ago. The guy doesnt make them any more. They sold for $130-$150 bucks. Not to many people would buy them at that price and it wasnt worth his time to sell them at a lower price so he just quit making them.
Very nice taillight 03, one of the best I've seen so far.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
When I got mine the guy was twards the end of making them. He would do any LED color combo you wanted. So they have been out of production for a while. I havent ever seen any come up for sale but then again I havent been looking.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Bajadesigns/soleteclighting is a sponsor and they had a nice looking one, check them out

·
Premium Member
956 Posts
I have 2 lights with 6 led's in each. They are a tail light brake light combo. I am going to be putting a flasher in one of them. will get a pic when it stops raining today. its nothing fancy but they are bright.

Attachments

·
Registered
328 Posts
A YFZ 450 taillight is very easy to make a mount for and looks great!

Here's one I added to our Raptor 90:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts