Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 330 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so.. the guy has lambo doors on this lambo..
hmmm..
he flipped the car.. it caught on fire.. and he coulnt open it to get out..

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Ouch... talk about a horrible way to die. Hopefully he was already dead on impact but the car looked like it was in OK shape when they started spraying it.

They really should have some kind of safety outwards release for those doors in case you're in that kind of situation. Burning alive in a $300k car is not my idea of fun.

·
Registered
960 Posts
ouch man that suck poor car poor guy

·
Registered
145 Posts
but he could have just climbed out the windows!

he probably was knocked out or dead before it started burning, or drunk or just stupid :crazy:

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Man that car was messed up. He was dead on impact IMO. It takes alot to roll a car like that and just look at the damage to the car.

·
Registered
116 Posts
i dunno that's shitty, i don't know if he would have been dead on impact... maybe if he wasn't wearing a seatbelt. i'm sure if it was made to go fast enough to flip it, it should have been designed to handle the crash. but i'm sure he paniced.

i can't imagine a worst way to die. i hope his family is ok

·
Registered
833 Posts
i smell lawsuit

·
Registered
22,016 Posts
Terrible way to die.

I have a few friends that work for MotorCars International located in Springfield, MO. The Gallardo and Murcielago are two monsters of the road. Selling one is very rewarding in the pocketbook! Both cars are not only expensive, but expensive to maintain. From what I've been told, most new owners will burn a clutch up pretty quick on their first Lambo, not knowing how to drive them.

$10,000 just for a clutch! $6000 for the part, $4000 for the labor!

The 12 cylinder Murcielago will hit the 200mph mark (They do 65mph in first gear).

You would think there would be more safety precautions taken on an automobile like this. Tragic, freak accident.

~Brian

·
Registered
221 Posts
Imagine what insurance and gas are for those things!

I always thought that Lambos were kind of a waste of money.

For half the price, you could buy a Ford GT, and it would go just as fast.

Or, for $13,000, you could buy a ZX-14, and make the Lambo look like it is stuck in 1st gear. ;)

·
Registered
22,016 Posts
Yeah, but it's a FORD.

There's no way I'd spend $100K on a Ford. For a $100K, you could buy a number of pre-owned Ferrari's or Porsche's for that that are just as quick, handle better, and are more reliable. Not that a Ferrari is a good daily driver, I would have to say the Porsche is a better buy.

~Brian

·
Registered
17,851 Posts
I'd just get a kia lol... or think how many 700's you could buy for that, and then drive a supercharged/turbo charged car all adding up to the same price and still get the nice speed boost :)

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Get a 1987 Buick grand national for 9k here put 8k in the motor run 9's all day long and still be a daily driver and have money left over to buy quad parts!

1 - 20 of 330 Posts