Raptor Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for the biggest bag I can get for my six pack rack. The company I bought the one I have on my 07 is no longer in business. One that the top unzips and expands would be ideal with pockets on the outside. Looking for something with quality zippers.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
I just got this Rtic the other day, and it seems to be very well made
20200829_125154.jpg
I have an XFR sixpack rack on the way, tracking says it'll be here tomorrow.
It should be a tight fit, and the removeable shoulder strap will secure the cooler to the rack by running the strap under the bottom.
I'll post more pictures once the rack gets here.

·
Super Moderator
8,267 Posts
That is much better than the “cooler” that came with ours. Keep us posted.

Reactions: Sixpack577

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Cooler fits perfect...but rack will be going back for poor powdercoat quality, it has 2 nice fish eye spots waiting to peel.
I got crap qc from xfr the last 2 times I ordered from them about 3 years ago. So much for thinking they must have improved by now, total bs.
I'm waiting on their response now.
20200901_170853.jpg
20200901_170842.jpg
20200901_170828.jpg

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Xfr crap powdercoat quality.
I paid for black...not black that's going to peel off to bare aluminum very quickly.
20200901_170234.jpg
20200901_170302.jpg

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Too late now you put the bag in it, it's used;) I've never had luck with colored bumpers or nerf bars. I almost went blue with mine to match but know they are too easily chipped. Black would be a easy color to touch up. Seems a lot of places anymore count on you not noticing or not caring...

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Too late now you put the bag in it, it's used;) I've never had luck with colored bumpers or nerf bars. I almost went blue with mine to match but know they are too easily chipped. Black would be a easy color to touch up. Seems a lot of places anymore count on you not noticing or not caring...
I only ordered from their sorry ass because it had been 3 years since their sorry ass sent me 2 different 660 cooler racks that were twisted and out of square. Wait, I mean one, that they f'd up more and sent back to me.
Looks like the same idiots still work there.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
I don't mind touching up paint either, but I'm not having powder coat peel off aluminum on a New $120+ part because some dumbass can't clean and prep properly.
The powdercoat is also full of lines and marks from the shrinkwrap it was shipped in...because it hadn't properly dried first.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Cooler fits perfect...but rack will be going back for poor powdercoat quality, it has 2 nice fish eye spots waiting to peel.
I got crap qc from xfr the last 2 times I ordered from them about 3 years ago. So much for thinking they must have improved by now, total bs.
I'm waiting on their response now. View attachment 139331 View attachment 139332 View attachment 139333
Hello again!
I am eying this exact cooler rack for a Raptor 700, and I am also eying a LED whip. Do you think a whip could be attached to the mounting location there in that little corner?

you would greatly help me out if you can measure to see if the diameter of the whip base would fit with that cooler rack.

Thanks in advance, man! You have a very sweet build so far!

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Thanks man
I have never used a whip on a fourwheeler before, so I do not know.
But, I will measure the rack tonight when I get home and post it for you.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
bump :) Thanks again
I'm sorry, I forgot all about it.
The antenna mount hole in the cooler rack is .615", so somewhere between 9/16 and 5/8, or 15.6mm
I was suprised that it is an odd size.
But, the square tab with the hole in it is 1.25", so you could drill the hole to one inch if you needed to, which would leave just over .125" all around it, which would be enough material to support it.
20201019_204127.jpg

1 - 15 of 15 Posts