Raptor Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Installed the CT Exhaust and jetted to 165(L) & 172.5(R) w/K&N ProFlow, no lid. It runs great. I checked the plug and it is a light grey. Does anyone know if I should increase my jets to a 170(L) & 175(R). Will this allow me a noticeable difference in power or not? Is the plug at that color (light grey) ok?

Thanks,

Don

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i BELIEVE IT'S ABOUT 1000-1500. I RIDE IN GLAMUS DUNES AS WELL i DON'T KNOW WHAT THE ALTITUDE IS THERE...

·
Registered
22,016 Posts
Depending on your altitude, with no lid that should be right if you are 1500 ft above sea level or below. Have you moved you adjusted the needles?

As the others have mentioned, light brown (The color of a paper sack) is what you are trying to shoot for, but it's best to be a little rich rather than a little lean. It sounds like you may be on the lean side, so bump your jet size to a 170L 175R.

Have you bumped your pilot jet settings?

~Brian

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The pilots are 22.5. I think I'l try the 170/175 jets this weekend. I left the stock 22.5 pilots alone, per the manufacturer (Allen at CT Racing). Thanks guys.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.