Raptor Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this is it. Any whoring I do after today will be strictly on my own time, so I guess that downgrades me to a post Slut since I won't be gettin PAID for it anymore.

I'm a Ho no mo !

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
SegKast said:
So this is it. Any whoring I do after today will be strictly on my own time, so I guess that downgrades me to a post Slut since I won't be gettin PAID for it anymore.

I'm a Ho no mo !
once a whore always a whore!!

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
SegKast said:
You guys....tooo kind.. :lol:
we can always pimp your ass out!!

·
Registered
17,851 Posts
SegKast said:

I'm a Ho no mo !
That sucks.. make it worth it mano! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
mbsllf said:
SegKast said:

I'm a Homo !
what was your job?

what is ur new job?
he gets to be 'ben' & will be working in 'dover'

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
mbsllf said:
SegKast said:

I'm a Ho no mo !
what was your job?

what is ur new job?
Today's my last day at the Soccer shop. I'll miss talkin sports all day, that's for sure. At least my boss'll still give me the discount hookup :thumbsup: I start a government (state) job on Mon...conveniently scheduled around the Florence Rappy Rally :grin_nod:

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dragonz said:
mbsllf said:
SegKast said:

I'm a Homo !
what was your job?

what is ur new job?
Shhhhh....that's a side job. That one's off the books and quite literally 'under the table' :lol: :confused:

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
SegKast said:
dragonz said:
mbsllf said:
SegKast said:

I'm a Homo !
what was your job?

what is ur new job?
Shhhhh....that's a side job. That one's off the books and quite literally 'under the table' :lol: :confused:
well you'd sure want to be drinking & heavily for that one!!

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
SegKast said:
mbsllf said:
SegKast said:

I'm a Ho no mo !
what was your job?

what is ur new job?
Today's my last day at the Soccer shop. I'll miss talkin sports all day, that's for sure. At least my boss'll still give me the discount hookup :thumbsup: I start a government (state) job on Mon...conveniently scheduled around the Florence Rappy Rally :grin_nod:
did it take a long time to get on, or hired for the government? i hear it does..

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It was a SLOW ass process. It helps big time to know someone that works there for a reference. State jobs/workers (here anyway) are so polotical about it, it's weird.

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
SegKast said:
It was a SLOW ass process. It helps big time to know someone that works there for a reference. State jobs/workers (here anyway) are so polotical about it, it's weird.
yeah, that's what my friend said, he does accounting for the state of CA , but the pay is good , they gave a 5$ hr cost of living increase,and he had his regular raise 2 weeks later, so he was pumped...already made good $ and that only helps...i'm sure you'll like it. good luck :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
bberck said:
Good luck with the new job. :thumbsup:

and once a whore always a whore :lol:
HIV is only way a whore ever truy retires :crazy:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts