Raptor Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
Good video, I have never rode in the desert, I did notice the orange flags, but it looked kind of hard to see the trail in places, with the brush and rocks, how do you stay on course ? Maybe it was the angle of the go pro that I couldn't see the path, just curious.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Did you place Bill? Which series was this?

Had the pins pulled out of my thumb today, I should be ready to ride again in a just a few weeks. I was at the WORCS race this weekend and I'm itching to get racing again brotha.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Good video, I have never rode in the desert, I did notice the orange flags, but it looked kind of hard to see the trail in places, with the brush and rocks, how do you stay on course ? Maybe it was the angle of the go pro that I couldn't see the path, just curious.
You can get off course easily in these races. Some series mark their courses better than others.

·
Desert Racer
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I finished 3rd quad overall behind last years National champ and last years GP champ.I forgot to fully charge my GoPro so that`s why no finish on the video

·
Desert Racer
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
with the camera it is really hard to see the ribbons but there are usually alot of pink ribbon on the bushes sometimes on the ground by the time we start

·
Premium Member
812 Posts
Looks like fun man, I wanna try a desert race this year just for the fun of it.

Glad your thumb is doin better hoj

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.