Raptor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally got the raptor in the woods this weekend (only owned it two weeks) and while i was out with my buddies (2 LTZ400 and 1 KFX400) they were all jealous of the power i had in comparison and how easy it was for me to pull the nose to the sky. bu i notice that after i ride a good 9 o clock wheelie it either stall on me or bogs down like the bowl on the carb is empty and then i see fuel on the ground. is this a float issue? i also ate shit this weekend and had the raptor on its seat and bars. after getting it right side up i had the same issue would idle fine but put it in gear and it wanted to bog or even stall. and suggestions?

·
Registered
147 Posts
its normal for it to leak gas if your doing a wheelie, but if its bogging out normally, you have to see what mods you have, if any, and i would say check your jets. or u might just need to clean your carbs.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just got a stock 05 Raptor that runs great and appears to have been ridden very little.
When I try to do a wheelie it starts to cut out after about 20 feet or so. When level it runs fine. Almost went to the dunes this weekend and that would have sucked climbing the steep hills.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts