Raptor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any one else have a problem with the radiator leaking a little only after a ride.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
It might be your overflow, if mine is more then an inch above the empty line it spills out all over when I ride. I just keep my level on the overflow kinda low and its fine after that.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
unfortunatly it all leaked out of the resivour and some out of the radiator. i think it may be coming from the hose connection but it only leaks a small puddle only after i ride it. i only see the puddle in the bed of my truck and no where else. its also not coming out when i ride because the level doesnt change much at all.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
In that case check all the hose connections to make sure they are ok. Also check the two bolts you remove when you change the fluid to make sure they are on tight and ok. If you dont know what the 2 bolts are check the service manual for a picture. I assume you are putting the cap on right? I know that sounds stupid but its something else to double check.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.