Raptor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys I am looking for the least costly place to buy the following parts.

SS LTE Duals also what kind of delivery time?
Pro Flow Intake
PCIII

I will be also getting a 15T from Rocky Mountain. I am skipping any kind of aftermarket airbox lid for now also, I will just see how the K&N with outerwears does.

Thanks,
Jay

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
fuel moto for the PCIII, KBmoto sports for the dauls. You might want to make sure LTE has caught up on their shipping before you order.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is why I am looking now, I need the pipes at my house by April 5Th. I have to go to a school for a while so I have time.

Jay

·
Registered
464 Posts
desdak4 said:
That is why I am looking now, I need the pipes at my house by April 5Th. I have to go to a school for a while so I have time.

Jay
I talked with LTE earlier this week, they said non coated ones would be about 2 weeks out and coated ones would be around 4 weeks out.

·
Premium Member
3,862 Posts
PDX Raptor said:
fuel moto for the PCIII, KBmoto sports for the dauls. You might want to make sure LTE has caught up on their shipping before you order.
+1 KB for the LTE's he gave me a hell of a price PM him.. I ordered my LTE's on DEC 31 2006 and got them today 8)

·
Registered
250 Posts
desdak4 said:
Guys I am looking for the least costly place to buy the following parts.

SS LTE Duals also what kind of delivery time?
Pro Flow Intake
PCIII
What are the SS LTE's?????? I have seen the regular LTE's is this something different? :confused:

·
Registered
216 Posts
SS is the stainless steal version.......they also have the cermamic coated version that is about $150 more. LTE sends their pipes to a ceramic coating shop. LTE told me that that portion of the order takes about a month.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Ok I new they were stainless. I just thought maybe this was something special. I had a set on my 686 raptor and loved them. I just traded them because I'm getting ready to sell it and my buddy wanted them so I told him $100 and his CT exhaust and its his. I will be ordering my LTE's for my 07 SE very soon..... :thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts